When you give to Palmetto, you are giving to families that need your help the most. Through your support, we are able to offer all of our services free of charge. You can choose how your money is spent or choose to give to our general fund. Thank you for your generous support of our mission. Every gift is tax deductible.
Volunteers are the backbone of Palmetto Women's Center. We are always looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to serve with us. We invite you to join our team of committed volunteers in sharing love and compassion to those facing an unplanned pregnancy.
- Client Advocate - Female and Male volunteers needed for this position. PA meets with Patients. (Requires 2 full days of training and a commitment of serving 1 - days a week)
- Church Liaison - Represent PWC in your church communicating volunteer needs, fundraising events and opportunities, communicates the prayer needs of the church to PWC, coordinates church leadership to lead prayer once a year for PWC staff and volunteers.
- Fundraiser - Assist with fundraising events: planning, preparing, coordinating, seeking sponsors, working event etc.
- Youth Program Facilitator - Teaches Healthy Relationship Curriculum at Schools or Churches, assist with High School PWC Student Council events, attend and support College and High School events.
- Ultrasound Technician - Must be a RDMS or Registered Nurse (Ultrasound Technician Training provided for those who work 28 hours a week)
- Community Events Team - Assist with community events: planning, preparing, coordinating, promotion in the community, working events, etc.
- Cleaning Team - Housekeeping, weekly or monthly. From deep cleaning (windows, carpets) to surface cleaning of bathrooms, floors and counters.
- Mentor - Walk with a woman through her pregnancy to help her plan, prepare and grow spiritually for the birth of her baby.
- Data Entry - Minimum of 1 hour required. Enter paper files into PWC patient system.
Next Steps! How to Get Started!
- Download and complete a volunteer application or a medical volunteer application.
- Contact our office to schedule an interview by calling 803-746-4946, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend New Volunteer Orientation.
Most Needed Items:
Babies Layette baskets: Small round laundry baskets, baby wipes, diapers -sizes newborn through 3, lotion, shampoo, body wash, clothing up to 12 months, crochet blankets and booties, baby books, car and home safety items, health kits, hair brushes, bottles, bottle brushes, etc
New infant car seats
Special Note: Gently used clothing and equipment should be donated to our ministry partner, Tender Hearts. Please state that your donation is for Palmetto Women's Center. We receive a monthly dollar amount to be used for our patients each month based on donations received.
- Gift cards to places such as Office Depot, Staples, Sam's, and Costco's for office supplies
- Office supplies: pens, printer ink - canon pixma black and canon pixma color, and manilla folders with prongs.
- Cleaning supplies: Clorox Wipes, Magic Eraser, 13 gallon drawstring trash bags, toilet bowl cleaner, dish washing detergent, pump style hand soap, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, swiffer sweeper wet mopping cloths and spray
- Paper Products: Paper plates, plastic ware, napkins, sandwich and quart baggies, brown and white paper towels, coffee cups with lids, and kleenex in flat boxes
- Volunteer and Patient items: Bottled water, coffee pods, all brands of sweetener and creamers, coffee stirs, canned soda and snack items
- Forever stamps
Would you like to be part of our committed and compassionate team? Contact us about our employment opportunities today.
Please submit resume to:
Palmetto Women's Center
828 Lucas Street
Rock Hill, SC 29730