Commitment to Care
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or drugs that cause abortion, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful, honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
“Behold, children are a gift of the LORD; the fruit of the womb is a reward.”